Dubai Sunset Camel Trekking
Overview: Dubai Sunset Camel Trekking With BBQ Dinner
Sunset Camel Trekking allows you to feel and explore the beauty of the vast Arabian Desert. The 45 minute Camel ride draws you close to the charming Arabian Desert which is wrapped up in an ambience of serenity. Travel to the world of ancient Arabs as you engage in various activities like Henna painting, Shisha smoking, dressing up like a real Emirati in the recreated Bedouin campsite, so on. The package is complete with a buffet dinner; accompanied with alluring Tanoura dance and Belly dance performances.
- Ride on a Camel to experience the beauty of Arabian Desert
- Feel like an Emirati as you relax at the Bedouin Desert Camp
- Indulge in activities like Henna painting, Shisha smoking, to get the taste of the Arabian world
- Pose for a photograph with a Falcon in the Arabian attire
- Serve your hunger with a delicious buffet dinner in the middle of the desert
4pm You will be picked up from your hotel by 04:00 in the evening (Time is subject to change according to the season). Start your journey to the desert where the peaceful atmosphere would be more than a reason to rejoice. Reach at the desert where the Camel caravan is awaiting you. Soon, begin your ride to get immersed in the ambience of desert landscape. Explore the beauty of the desert on the back of a Camel for about 45 minutes (If you wish, you can even feel the thrill of trekking down those splendid sand dunes). The fun of Camel trekking ends at the Bedouin Camp where you will be welcomed warmly. You will also be served tea or coffee along with Arabian dates. Feel the Old Arabia coming to life at the recreated Bedouin camp site! You will have a great time here as a lot of interesting activities are arranged to make you familiar with the culture of the Arab World. You can try your hand at the Shisha smoking and / or get a Henna tattoo done. You will also get an opportunity to dress up like a typical Arab in local attires. Don’t forget to pose for a photograph with a Falcon resting on your shoulder or hand. Entertainment at the camp continues as you relish on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner while watching the performance of professional Tanoura dancer and Belly dancer. Now, comes the time to return back to your place of stay. You will be dropped off at your hotel or select location safely.
- Pickup and drop off from anywhere in Dubai.
- Camel riding (about 45 minutes).
- Sunset view photo-stop (subject to time & convenience).
- Smocking Shisha / “HubblleeBubblee”.
- Henna painting (hands for ladies).
- Tanoura and Belly dance shows.
- Local Arabic dresses for makeover and posing with Falcon.
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks.
- BBQ Dinner – Open buffet with vegetarian and non vegetarian options.
- Quad Bike, Dune Buggy at the desert.
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
Important to know before you book
- Pickup Time: Pick-up will be within 30 minutes of your booked time example if your selected time 9:00 means you can expect the guide any time from 9:00 to 9:30 and you should be ready at the hotel/building lobby from 9:00 itself.If there are any changes, you will be notified by email. Pick-up is available from any Dubai Central Hotels. Pick-up from MovenpickIbnBatuta, Al MahaResort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City or any hotels far from Dubai Central is available only as a private option.Pick-up is available from Port Rashid for USD 15 per booking.Pick-up from Dubai International Airport is at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times.
- Drop-Off Time: Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off may be later or sooner the mentioned timings. Depending on the traffic of the city, the drop off may take more than 30-45 minutes of the specified time.
- Operation: Handled and managed by Arabian Private Adventure team, 24/7 customer support. Tour guide & Tours Consultant information and contact number will be provided after the confirmation.
- Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Additional Info: Confirmation Voucher will be received at time of booking and payment, if required.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel up to 48 hours will be full refund, after 48 hours will be full charge.
- Other Conditions: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Arabian Private Adventure accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity. You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity.
- (May 5th – June 4th) Ramadan, Aug 19th, April 3rd, Sep 10th & Nov 20th or any Islamic holidays as per UAE law. (Date may vary as per the UAE law and Season time)