Overview: Dubai Combo Tours: Dubai City Tour + Evening Desert Safari Dubai
UAE’s pride city, Dubai is the world’s leading holiday destination for the world. Dubai Combo Tours provide you a great chance to experience this city as a whole. This tour gives an eclectic mix of interesting and adventurous activities, which helps you to create unforgettable memories. Morever, this flexible combo tour can be completed within one or two days.
- Visit the Creek and learn stories of Dubai’s growth as a brilliant city.
- Halt at the beautiful destinations of Dubai like Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm & Burj Khalifa, for wonderful photo stop sessions.
- Get excited by the dune bashing session for 30 to 40 minutes in a modern 4×4 Land Cruiser.
- Feel the fun and excitement of Desert sand boarding.
- Dress up like a local and pose for photos with a Falcon.
- Feel glee as you get ready for a tasty BBQ buffet dinner.
- Watch the professional dancers performing Belly dance and Tanoura dance
Day 01 – Dubai City Tour
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel in the morning and proceed with your Dubai city tour. You will head to the first location of the day – Dubai Creek, the location that holds a special place in the development of Dubai as a stunning city. Stand at the Creek and have a closer look at the pride of Dubai and then go for an Abra ride, the traditional mode of transportation. From there, you will head to Gold and Spice Souks, where you can buy from a wide range of items.
After shopping, you will continue the journey to the city’s most photographed place of worship, Jumeirah Mosque. Then you will be paying a visit to the incredible architectural piece, Burj Al Arab Hotel. From there you will be travelling to Palm Jumeirah, the artificial island made in the shape of a palm tree. Stop to click as many photos you would love to; before you get in your vehicle for a drive along Sheikh Zayed road. Shortly afterwards you will halt for a photo stop at Dubai’s celebrated attraction – Burj Khalifa. Finally, you will be taken back to the hotel or selected location.
Duration : 05 Hrs
Pick Up Time : 0800 – 0830 (Friday 10.30 – 11.00)
Day 02 – Evening Desert Safari
In the evening you will be going for Dubai desert safari. Our guide will pick you up from the selected hotel / location. You will enjoy your drive to the desert listening to the stories shared by our guide. Upon reaching the desert, exhilaration begins with the bashing of dunes in the 4×4 Land Cruiser. You will get the real pleasure and thrill of this activity when your vehicle glides over the sand piles and pausing to slide down the slope. Now be ready to dissolve in the charm of the desert by sand boarding or sand surfing. You will find this ride challenging as well as entertaining as you move smoothly over dunes after dunes. And, throughout your activity sessions, don’t forget to pose for some fine snaps. Later proceed to a typically set desert campsite.
Upon reaching the camp you will be greeted with welcome drinks. You can relax on the majilis spread on the floor or can go out for some fresh air. Then try a few unique desert camp activities like; henna painting, camel riding, shisha smoking. Also don’t miss to dress up as a local and hold a Falcon on your hand…enjoy your makeover and take photographs so you can cherish it evermore. Soon get ready for a royal BBQ buffet dinner. Meanwhile, Tanoura dancer and Belly dancer will be performing for you. After you’re done with your dinner we will drop you back to your hotel or select location.
Duration : 07 Hrs
Pick Up Time : 1415 -1500
Half Day Dubai City Tour :
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotel/location.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide as per your booking.
- Cold mineral water
Evening Desert Safari
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location
- AC 4×4 land cruiser
- English Professional licensed driver.
- Dune Bashing for 30-40 minutes
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting (hands for ladies)
- Short Camel Riding (Can be repeated)
- Sunset photo stop (Not Guaranteed before the camp)
- Smoking Shisha / “Hubbllee Bubblee”
- Sharing camp as per your selected option
- Tanoura & belly dancing show
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ Dinner – Open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Separate Bathrooms facilities for ladies and gents
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket USD 35.00 Per Person.
- Drop off at Hotel after Burj Khalifa USD 28.00 Per Car.
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty.
Evening Desert Safari :
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional upon request and availability.
- Alcohol beverages
Important to know before you book
Evening Desert Safari :
- Pregnant ladies and also those with back pains, neck pains, are not allowed.
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing, however we accept in case of parents have the full responsibility and for sure our driver will take care, but its recommended if parents will have kids to book the trip on private basis so driver can control the dune bashing according to their wishes.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (tanoura dance and belly dancing) will not be available during the below dates: May 16 – June 15; October 20; December 12 or any special Islamic days as per UAE law
- For ‘Dress Code’ the choice is yours. You may wear casuals like light cloths & shorts with slippers, sport shoes or sandals, during Desert Safari.However, we recommend you to wear sport shoes so you can be able to practice the sandboarding safely and if you are not planning to practice the sandboarding we recommend to wear slippers/sandals so as to feel the soothing soft sands. Also, this prevents getting sands into your shoes / boots.
- We also recommend not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid the vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing, however there are many people eat and they don’t get sick.
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and Arabian Private Adventure is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and incase if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.