- Observe the majestic heritage of Abu Dhabi at its two iconic landmarks.
- Get mesmerized by the brilliant architecture of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Sip a cup of tea or coffee amidst the royal ambiance of Emirates Palace.
Boasting wealthy legacy and customs, Abu Dhabi is a city of unique charm that constantly attracts globetrotters. This short but informative tour familiarizes you with a couple of the city’s most stunning architectures including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
After pick up from your hotel / select location, you will be first taken to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Constructed over a period of 11 years, this mosque is a fine example for modern Islamic architecture – featuring 82 domes and seven crystal chandeliers (biggest of them inside the main prayer hall). As you enter the mosque prayer hall, you can see a beautiful hand knotted carpet (the largest of its kind in the world). The hall is more adorned with 96 columns studded with marble. The flower patterns on those columns and floor are real eye-catchers! You may also take some time strolling around the mosque’s beautiful surroundings.
once the mosque visit is completed you can proceed to one of the two landmark structures of Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace.
A super luxurious hotel, Emirates Palace gives a ‘palace like feel’ due to its imposing architectural brilliance. This hotel boasts deluxe rooms, suits, plush spa, large swimming pools, private beach … not to mention its range of restaurants and bars. There you can take a seat in a restaurant and relax… sipping a cup of coffee and admiring elegant views all over.
Once your tour concludes, get transferred to your hotel or selected location.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
• Professional licensed English-speaking driver/guide
• Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
• Coffee or tea with a slice of cake at Emirates palace
• Cold mineral water
• Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
Important to know before you book
- On Friday, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is open from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM. It will also be closed on certain dates and announcement of these days will be only a few days before, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, the local operator will provide a long-local Abaya with scarf (long black dress-attire). Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, we dont provide any kind of clothes to men
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.