- Explore the morning beauty of Arabian red dunes desert
- Feel the excitement of dune bashing in a 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Ride on a Camel in the desert terrains
- Capture nice panoramic photos in the desert
- Satisfy your stomach with a brunch from a desert camp
Taking a Morning Desert Safari Dubai is something that you cannot afford to miss! Plan the morning safari to experience this desert in full, along with a share of adventures in the form of Sandboarding, Dune bashing, Camel riding and above all, a touch of Arabia at a typical desert camp with brunch.
Get ready for yourmorning desert safari Dubai as our guide picks you from your selected location or hotel. Board our 4×4 Land Cruiser that will take you to the desert. Once you reach there, take a small break for 20-25 minutes, make use of bathrooms, rest, or even opt for a quad bike drive, while your vehicle readies for the off-road drive with adjusted tyre pressures. Then, seat comfortably for the dune bashing session. Enjoy the rhythm of the vehicle riding over the sand dunes and feel the adrenaline rush!
After around 35-45 minutes of dune bashing, click as many photos you want and relax for some time before you proceed for sand surfing (sandboarding). First follow the instructions of your guide before you climb up and down the sandbanks on your board. As you surf over the sands, you will find this quite funny and unique!
After that, we will proceed to a typical old fashioned desert camp. There get a warm welcome with Arabian coffee, sweets (gahwa, gaymat), with dry fruits and all. Thereafter go for acamel ride Dubaiin the cap neighborhood… ride along the desert dunes and feel like getting absorbed in the desert charm. On return, get refreshed with a brunch (small meal) from the camp. Later on our guide will drop you off at your preferred location or hotel.
- Pickup and drop off from your location / hotel
- Clean and air-conditioned 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Professional licensed safari guide
- Dune bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Camel riding
- Welcome drinks, brunch at the camp
- Cold mineral water
- Quad Bike, Dune Buggy at Dubai Desert.
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty.
Important to know before you book
- Pregnant ladies and also those with back pains, neck pains, are not allowed.
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing, however we accept in case of parents have the full responsibility and for sure our driver will take care, but its recommended if parents will have kids to book the trip on private basis so driver can control the dune bashing according to your wishes.
- For ‘Dress Code’ the choice is yours. You may wear casuals like light cloths & shorts with slippers, sport shoes or sandals, during Desert Safari. However, we recommend you to wear sport shoes so you can be able to practice the sandboarding safely and if you are not planning to practice the sandboarding we recommend to wear slippers/sandals so as to feel the soothing soft sands.
Also, this prevents getting sands into your shoes / boots.
- We also recommend not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid the vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing, however there are many people eat and they don’t get sick
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and incase if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- Pick-up Sharjah City or Al Qusais area is available only from Pullman Hotel Deira city center. The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times.
- Drop-Off Time: Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off may be later or soonerthe mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city, in 30% range the drop offmay get late 30-45 minutes than the mentioned time
Desert Safari Safety/insurance:
We assure that all our desert safari guides/drivers are well trained and licensed Safari guides/drivers. The whole Land Cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with the needed safety facility such as Roll Bars, Seat Belts, Government Tracker, GPS, GMS, First Aid Box, etc.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, OceanAir Travels accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity. You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in
certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity.