- Feel awed by visiting two incredible attractions of Abu Dhabi in a full day tour
- View the perfect amalgamation of old and modern Islamic architecture at the Grand Mosque
- Get yourself immersed in the serene mosque ambience
- See the interesting effect of ‘Rain of Sunlight’ by standing beneath the dome of Louvre museum
- Learn about the art-forms of different cultures and civilizations across the globe, at the Louvre museum
With its astounding architecture, deep-rooted history and culture, UAE’s state capital Abu Dhabi offers a true feast for travelers. This particular tour provides an enchanting experience with two of the most crowning attractions of the city – the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre museum.While Grand Mosque exemplifies how a mosque can be something beyond just a place of worship! and Louvre (largest art museum in Arabia) showcases human creativity from the pre-historical times onward, These two wonders will leave you mesmerized like never before!
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel / selected location in Dubai and take you to the first destination of the tour – Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This elegant mosque is true Islamic architectural wonder that blends the traditional as well as contemporary Arabian artistic styles.Covering around 30 acres of land, this large mosque can accommodate thousands of worshippers at a time! As you walk around the Grand Mosque’s courtyard, you could see the shining exterior surface of the mosque, which is made up of white Greek and Macedonian tiles. The main dome, at the centre of the prayer hall, is one amongst world’s largest mosque-domes. Step inside the Mosque to see the beautiful traditional designs from floor to ceiling. You can also see the mosque’s other priceless features such as world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers, flower-patterned floral artworks, glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals,… to name a few. Do remember to take precious snaps of this inspiring structure.
After spending about 1.5 hours at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, you will be taken by our driver to the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, which cannot be seen elsewhere in the world other than France. Being the largest art museum in Arabic World, Louvre houses many artefacts from different parts of the world. On your arrival at the Museum, our driver will assist you to enter with tickets. In this museum, you will feel like bathing in sunlight as the sunrays penetrate through its silvery dome. This dome’s pattern is noteworthy as it resembles interwoven palm leaves. As you walk along, you can view an incredible collection of artworks including artefacts from top French museums viz., Louvre, Center Georges Pompidou, Palace of Versailles and Musee d’Orsay. To provide deep insight into different civilizations and culture, these exhibits are displayed chronologically – from ancient times to the present. In addition to all this, Louvre features Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, café and a boutique.After completing the full day mosque and museum tour, you will be returned to your hotel / selected location
- Pickup and drop off to the hotel / selected location
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour driver/guide
- Entrance fees for all the above-mentioned sightseeing spots
- Abaya (Long Attire) for ladies to be used in the mosque
- Cold mineral water
- Guiding inside the Museum
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping kitty
Important to know before you book
SHEIKH ZAYED GRAND MOSQUE
- On Fridays, the Mosque opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
Mosque’s Dress Code:
- Mosques have very strict dress codes when visiting Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, the company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire). Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refuses entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Can spend in Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi (2hours visit) and Grand Mosque (1.5-hour visit)
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Monday.
- Cancellation or change permitted only before 48Hrs of the tour.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.