- Feel the excitement of dune bashing over the rough dunes
- Participate in the much sought-after Sandboarding in Dubai desert
- Capture nice sceneries of Fossil and Camel rocks in frames
- Experience typical desert camp specialities – Arabic makeup with Falcon, Shisha, Henna
- Taste a BBQ lunch/dinner and live-watch Tanoura and Belly dance shows
A safari to a unique nature’s wonder, Fossil and Camel rocks, that’s packed with desert adventure activities, barbecue lunch/Dinner, Bedouin camp specialities (Henna, Shisha, Arabian makeover, Falcon, local dance shows) and more, to thrill you all.
Safari takes off – we’ll proceed to Fossil and Camel rocks, after a pick up from your selected location, in a 4×4 land cruiser. On the way you will hear interesting facts about this land such as how it was evolved into a desert from a seafloor – millions of years ago, and still exhibits various kinds of marine fossils, so on.
Break time – In the desert you can take 20-25 minutes break in the arranged rest area. Take rest or, if you want, go for an optional quad bike ride. In this time we will make the land cruiser ready for desert ride with low tyre pressure.
The fun starts with dune bashing in Dubai desert, which continues for next 35-45 minutes. You can also try another sports – sand boarding… play close to the soft sands by surfing over the dunes. At the same time, make it a point to shoot the best sceneries of Fossil and Camel rock in cameras. When it is over, we will go to Al Khayma desert camp for more fun.
BBQ at Al Khayma – Get seated in a tent / khayma and be welcomed with local Gahwa, Gaymat & all. Soon it will be lunch time… Have a delicious barbecue lunch followed by desserts – a great chance to taste Arabic cuisines.
Entertainments @Al Khayma – Inside the camp, different activities are arranged and you can have it one by one. Try Arabian costumes, henna designs, shisha pipe smoking, falcon photo-shoot. In addition, be an active spectator of Tanoura dance and Belly dance performances.
Time for sunset ride – when camp activities get over, go for an evening ride on Camelback. You can have a good desert sunset view (subject to timings).
Finally we will take you back to your drop off location… an exciting Fossil and Camel rocks desert safari in Dubai concludes!
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Licensed safari driver
- Dune bashing (35-45 minutes)
- Sand boarding
- Camel ride (repeatable)
- Shared camp
- Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks
- Gahwa & Gaymat (coffee & sweets)
- Henna painting
- Shisha smoking
- Arabian makeover and photo with Falcon
- Barbecue lunch / dinner
- Tanoura and Belly dance shows
- Sunset photo-stop
- Quad Bike ( optional and your safari guide will help you to get it)
- Alcoholic drinks
Important to know before you book
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- Pregnant ladiesand also those withback pains, neck pains,are not allowed.
- Infants(below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing, however we accept if you will book private option only and parents have the full responsibility so the driver can control the dune bashing according to their wishes.
- For ‘Dress Code’ the choice is yours. You may wear casuals like light cloths & shorts with slippers, sport shoes or sandals, during Desert Safari.However, we recommend you to wear sport shoes so you can be able to practice the sandboarding safely and if you are not planning to practice the sandboarding we recommend to wear slippers/sandals so as to feel the soothing soft sands. Also, this prevents getting sands into your shoes / boots.
- We also recommend not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid the vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing, however there are many people eat and they don’t get sick.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and incase if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura, Belly dance) will not be available on the following dates: Ramadan. April 3rd, Aug 11th, Nov 20thor any Islamic holidays as per UAE law (Date may vary as per the UAE law and Season time).
- Cancel up to 48 hours will be full refund, after 48 hours will be full charge
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time (Example) if your selected time 2:15 means you can expect the guide any time from 2:15 to 3:00pm and you should be ready at the hotel/building lobby from 2:15pm itself.If there are any changes, you will be notified by email.
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off may be later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city, in 30% range the drop off may get late 30-45 minutes than the mentioned time.
- Entertainment activities (Belly dancer & Tanoura show) will not be available during the below dates.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, OceanAir Travels accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity.